Who to Call About Elder Abuse:
To report Elder Abuse in New York City, call:
- The New York City Department for the Aging Elderly Crime Victims Resource Center 212-442-3103
- Physical and Sexual Abuse, call: Your Local Police Department precinct or 911
- The District Attorney Office’s Domestic Violence/Sex Crimes Bureau: 718-590-2323
- Economic Abuse, call: Your Local Police Department precinct or 911
- NYC Police Department Special Frauds Squad: 212-374-6850
- District Attorney Office’s Arson/Economic Crimes Bureau: 718-590-2045
- Emotional Abuse and Neglect, call: Your Local Police Department
Alzheimer’s Association Safe Return Program
Established in 1993, the Alzheimer’s Association and MedicAlert formed an alliance to improve the safety of individuals with Alzheimer’s or related dementias. MedicAlert + Safe Return is a 24-hour nationwide emergency response service that provides assistance in finding people who wander, locally or far from home, or have a medical emergency. Financial assistance for enrollment is available for residents of the five boroughs of New York City.
For more information on the Alzheimer’s Association Safe Return Program or Alzheimer’s Disease, please call the Alzheimer’s Association at 800-273-3900 FREE or visit http://www.atz.org.
Johnson & Johnson’s Campaign for Nursing’s Future
The job outlook is tough these days, but one job is in high demand– nursing. Did you know that well paying jobs for Registered Nurses are available in almost every city in America? But it’s not just the job market that makes nursing a good career choice. As a nurse, you have the opportunity to clomid sale cheap save and improve lives, to teach people how to achieve better health, to advocate for patients to make sure they have the best health care, every day. To learn more about a career in nursing visit www.discovernursing.com